Shadow Knights Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Upcoming Mage and Cleric PTS Changes

Upcoming Mage and Cleric PTS Changes Empty Upcoming Mage and Cleric PTS Changes

Message  Dragoras Mer 20 Nov 2013 - 17:20

Warlock Update

Hey all,

First off, my apologies for being absent from this forum for as long as I have been. I dropped the ball on communicating with you all and I’ll work on getting things back to regular communication or at least letting you know if there’s going to be a while that I’ll be absent ahead of time.

To start things back off I’m going to be spending some time taking a look at Warlock. I have some ideas on what changes to make, many from the suggestions you all have been offering in various other threads. I’ll be posting my initial list of the changes I’m looking at early next week, but I want to make sure that I’m understanding your concerns and try to pass on reasons for the “why” behind these changes before/as I announce them. As usual any changes mentioned in this thread are subject to change and aren’t guaranteed to make it to the live servers. They’ll spend time on PTS for people to try them out and give feedback before they make their way to live.

So lets start with the role of the Warlock. Best case scenario I’d like the Warlock to be a high sustained damage soul with low burst. You’ll do consistent damage, but without the spikes that souls such as Pyromancer have. I like the idea of Warlock being very effective when faced with 2 or 3 targets for them to load up and maintain a full set of DoTs on. Feel free to ask questions about other aspects and I’ll answer them as best I can.

For the moment at least I’d like to have list what they’d like out of the Warlock and what they view as the biggest issue wit the soul is. If you’re calling out an issue the soul has currently, give an explanation on specifics of the issue. Even if its been said many times before I’d like to see the reasoning behind things again. And remember, posts that say only “Void Bolt is dumb” or “You suck” are really not what I’m looking for from this.

To temper expectations for any changes resulting from this thread, I’m mostly looking at quality of life type changes rather than a large scale overhaul. Don’t expect the soul to play vastly different from these updates.

For those of you concerned about other souls, I’ll be working on others as things move along with the Warlock. The next one on my list at the moment is Archon.

Dominator Update

Hey all,

Before speculation gets started, this isn't like the Warlock thread. I wanted to give you all a heads up on a change coming with this week's hotfix for the Dominator. We're pulling Mass Charged Shield out and replacing it. Its been problematic for a while and the decision was made to replace it with this week's hotfix.

Here's what's coming in its place:

Voltaic Feedback – Deals Air damage whenever the enemy deals damage. Deals Air damage to the enemy and the target of the heal whenever the enemy casts a single target heal. Can occur up to 5 times total. Lasts 15s. Can only affect 1 enemy.

Improved Charged Shield is also getting replaced since there is nothing left for it to improve:

Extended Feedback - Increases the duration of Voltaic Feedback by 5s, and the number of times it can proc by 2/4.

Cleric changes

Hey all,

First off, my apologies for being absent from this forum for as long as I have been. I dropped the ball on communicating with you all and I’ll work on getting things back to regular communication or at least letting you know if there’s going to be a while that I’ll be absent ahead of time.

I have some updates and fixes getting ready to head out to PTS, and most likely out with one of the next hotfixes. Some of these expand some of the existing capabilities of abilities, so let me know if you'd rather the ability stay as is.

Sentinel

Increased the duration of Banish to 15s. Banish now deals damage ever 1.5s instead of ever 1s to match other Cleric damage over time effects. Updated damage to reflect new duration.
   Increased the duration of Vigilance to 15s.
   Slightly increased healing done by Healing Communion. This amounts to about a 10% increase.

Warden

Signs will no longer proc from Geyser healing.
   Overflowing Renewal can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid. Overhealing spread from Overflowing Renewal will affect the targeted ally’s party and raid even if that is not the caster’s party and raid.
   Ripple can now be cast on allies outside of your party or raid that you have Healing Spray or Soothing Stream on. Effects spread by Ripple will affect the targeted ally’s party or raid even if that is not the caster’s party or raid.
   Oversaturation will now proc Dangers of the Deep on cast (if you have points spent in Danges of the Deep).
   Oversaturation will now proc damage when any nearby ally is healed by the Cleric and no longer just their party and raid members.
   Glassy Reflection will no longer be consumed by the caster’s own abilities.

Defiler

Fixed an issue where the heal proc from Unstable Transformation was not lasting the full duration of the buff.

(Quote Originally Posted by Zormus View Post
In the patch notes for 2.4 Hotfix #9, it says that Furious Assault will now last through death.
However, it was still being removed on death and I had to reapply it every time.)

This was actually a typo in the patch notes and the ability wasn't meant to last through death.

Dragoras
Officier

Revenir en haut Aller en bas